View our regularly updated and printable list of resources including mobile charging stations, hand washing stations, portable bathrooms, lunch locations, health clinics, case management, and mobile showers.
View the List of Resources
At this time, due to funding limitations, we are closing the rental assistance waitlist and not accepting any new applications after Monday, June 15, 2020.
We are continuing to process requests in the order in which that they were received, but do not anticipate that all requests will be granted. Everyone on the waitlist will be notified in the coming weeks whether or not their request will be fulfilled.
Additionally, Marin County’s eviction moratorium remains in effect through September 30, 2020; renters have up to 90 days after the expiration of the resolution to repay back rent. For more information regarding the eviction moratorium, including documentation requirements, please visit www.marincounty.org/renterlandlord.
You can also watch these videos in English and Spanish that break down the moratorium’s frequently asked questions:
- Why, When, Where, Who
- What to Do If You Can’t Pay Your Rent
- Paying the Rent You Owe
- Help Is Available
- ¿Por Qué, Cuándo, Dónde, y Para Quién?
- Qué Hacer Si No Puede Pagar la Renta
- Pagando la Renta que Debe
- Apoyo Está Disponible
We understand the devastating economic impacts of COVID-19 on our community, and the County of Marin will continue to seek new ways of supporting residents during this challenging time.
Below are some other resources available for you and your family:
Marin Health and Human Services (HHS) Public Assistance Programs:
- CalWORKS: Cash assistance for food purchases for families and individuals;
- Medi-Cal: medical care through Medi-Cal and County Medical Services Program;
- 手机谷歌怎么挂梯子教程: Cash Assistance for individuals over 18 with no children and with no or limited resources;
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC): supplemental food and nutrition program low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women and children under age 5 who have a nutritional risk.
- For information on resources and services specifically for older adults (persons 60+), persons with disabilities and family caregivers, call (415) 457-INFO (415.457.4636) or email 457-INFO@marincounty.org(link sends e-mail).
根据自己的翻||墙经历顺带给大家推荐几款我用过还不错的梯子 ...:2021-3-2 · 根据我这几年的fanqiang经验，我使用过数十款付费微批恩，但现在还能在国内使用的并不多，现在我把我一直在用及过去使用体验不错的推荐给大家（其实能推荐的并不多），由于篇幅所限，我只列出其优缺点及价格信息，供大家参考。
- Call 1.877.410.8817;
- 【简单稳定】Vultr的购买和SS + v2ray-plugin +BBR的部署教程:2021-6-11 · 《 【简单稳定】Vultr的购买和SS + v2ray-plugin +BBR的部署教程 》上有174条评论 ARO 2021年6月11日 15:49 博主你好，我在另一台PC上直接安装软件，没有经过xshell的过程，输入配置进去，为什么连不上了呢？
- Pick up a paper application in person outside at 120 N. Redwood Dr. San Rafael, CA and at the Marin County Health and Wellness Center, 3240 Kerner Blvd. San Rafael, CA 94901. Spanish and English copies are both available.
- WIC applications are accepted over the phone by calling 415.473.6889. General Relief applications can be obtained at the locations noted above or by calling (415) 473-3350.
Also visit HHS’ online 谷歌怎么挂梯子教程, for local information on programs/services available to help with money, legal, housing and more. Lastly, if you are at risk of or currently experiencing homelessness, visit Homelessness Resource Guide, which includes a comprehensive list of food resources available. Residents can search for their nearest food pantry or emergency food distribution location using San Francisco-Marin Food Bank’s Food Locator App. For those that cannot access the app, information on food resources for older adults (age 60+) and persons with disabilities can be obtained by email 457-INFO@marincounty.org or by calling 415.457.INFO (415.457.4636). All others can call 211 to get connected to this information.
Marin County is the biggest funder of homeless services in the county and is a leader in transforming the homeless system of care. We are proud to work across County departments, with the cities, and with our community partners to create a unified system to help house people and keep them housed.